10 Reasons to Spend Time in the Great Outdoors
If you’re fed up of spending your evening in front of the TV, and your weekends shopping, or on the computer, then perhaps you and your family would benefit from going out into the country.
Here’s why you should.
1. You’ll get away from the city, and the traffic, and the noise and the hustle and bustle. The pace of the countryside is much slower, and you’ll really appreciate it.
2. You’ll enjoy the fresh air, and won’t miss the pollution at all. With very little traffic, and hardly any noise, the only sounds you hear will be wildlife.
3. Why not spend some time getting to know some of the trees, or animals and birds in the countryside? Your children will definitely enjoy being able to run around, and discovering trails, and seeing animals in their natural environment.
4. You’ll be able to unwind and get away from your worries and your everyday stress whilst you’re in the countryside. Why wouldn’t you want to escape from your work pressures?
5. Being outside in the countryside is a great way to spend time with your family, and your children in particular. They’ll learn almost as much as they would in a classroom, and be able to name birds and animals in no time.
6. You’ll discover new towns and villages and see what life can be like when people talk to each other, and take an interest in what’s going on around them.
7. You’ll be mesmerised by the scenery, and if you’re a keen photographer, or just want to make the most out of your camera, you’ll find plenty to look out in the great outdoors.
8. Depending on where you live, the countryside might be on your doorstep, so why wouldn’t you want to explore more of the region near you?
9. An afternoon or a weekend in the country will definitely make you feel better. You’ll blow away all your cobwebs, and be refreshed, ready to go back to work again. Your children will have plenty to talk about at school too.
10. You might even want to take up new pastimes like fly fishing or shooting. Perhaps you’ve wondered what the attraction is, but after a few days in the countryside, and the peace and quiet, it will all make sense.
Now you know why you need to spend time in the great outdoors, isn’t it time you did?…